The code of conduct is that
· children will be dressed (with some “top” and “bottom” on even in hot weather),
· children should be in a “public” household space (i.e. door open if in bedroom) ,
· no screen shots will be taken
· parents understand that their children will be seen on screen by the staff of the club, other children attending the club, and, quite possibly by the carers/parents of other children attending the club.
· video should be on
· children on separate devices are in separate rooms (to avoid audio feedback)